What's New in Jewish Detroit Bus TourJoin us on this experiential tour and explore what's new in Detroit, with a Jewish twist!
- 12d 6h 53m Left
About This Offer
Come along on our May 13th tour of What's New in Jewish Detroit, in partnership with the Chabad House and Downtown Synagogue.
This brand new tour is only $69 and includes lunch and bus transportation! Purchase tickets online or by calling (248) 353-TOURS.
Visit this link for more information.
* New Chabad House – Rabbi Pinson and Erik Wodowski / Midtown / Brush Park
* Downtown Synagogue – Anna Kohn / Capital Park / Lower Woodward
* Gold ‘n Greens restaurant on Wayne State University’s campus for a Vegetarian/Kosher buffet lunch / Cass Corridor
* Signal-Return letterpress – Lynne Avadenka / Eastern Market District
* Green Living Science and Lincoln Street Art Park – Rachel Klegon / New Center Area
Learn more about this and our other tours at www.EnjoyTheD.com!
9:00 am - Meet Einstein Bagels (12 Mile & Orchard Lake Rd) to board bus
9:15 am - Bus departs for Detroit
- OR -
For those wishing to begin in Detroit,
9:45 am - Meet the bus at the Chabad House (278 Mack Ave, 2 blocks east of Woodward). Parking is available in secure lot next door
9:45 am to 3:30 pm - Tour of Jewish Detroit
4:00 pm - Bus returns to 12 Mile & Orchard Lake Rd
The Fine Print
- No money is exchanged on this site.
- Promotional value expires May 13, 2014
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms